💗 HAPPY MOTHERS DAY 💗 to all my Hong Kong and US Mamas celebrating today.. and everywhere else in the world except the UK, I think!??
My Mama @pervinjal is one of the best cooks I know. When she entertains at home, a FEAST is always prepared, friends and family always ROLL out the front door beyond satisfied. As kids, we were lucky to be exposed to so many different cuisines both at home and eating out, which is why my cooking is so varied. Most of the dishes I make today are inspired by my amazing Mama and my Hong Kong roots. ❤️
I am equally fortunate to have my London Mama @manjudhillon1 (mother-in-law), another incredible cook in my life.. her Indian food (Punjabi food specifically) is legendary. Believe it or not, her chicken wings have converted vegetarians, and that is not a joke!!
🙏 I’m having a moment and feeling very blessed to have these 2 incredibly inspiring women in my life. 🙏
1. Melt butter and let cool a little Shoutout @nigellalawson for the recipe inspo
2. In a food processor, mix flour, egg, and milk
3. pour the mixture into a jug and stir in butter
4. Melt a little butter in a crepe pan on med heat
5. Add 2-3 tbsp of the batter and swirl the pan so you have a thin layer of batter
6. Cook for a minute and then flip and cook another 30 seconds
7. Continue with the remaining batter
8. Store crepes between baking paper, the last in the fridge for up to 3 days
1. Melt butter and let cool a little
Shoutout @nigellalawson for the recipe inspo